Effective Date: 10 November 2022
Welcome to Whatplay.es (the “Website”), owned and operated by ITECH SLU We are registered in the State of Andorra with office at ctra. Engolasters, Efici. Miravall, AD700 Escaldes Engordany.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY because they affect Your rights and liabilities under the law. By using the Website, You confirm that You have read and agreed to be bound by the Terms. If You do not agree with the Terms, You may not use or access the Website. We recommend that You print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
"Content" is any information displayed on the Website including without limitation files, links, text, data, code, images, photographs, graphics, software, designs and any other materials.
"Party" refers to either You, or Us, or any other party to the Terms. "Parties" refers to both You and Us.
"You" and "Your" refer to the visitor, user, client, customer or person using or accessing the Website and thus accepting The Terms.
All elements that We feature or display on the Website, including, without limitation, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“Our Property”) are owned by Us, Our licensors, vendors, agents and/or Our content providers.
All elements on the Website, including without limitation the general design and Our Property, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Website, Our Property and all related rights shall remain Our exclusive property or of Our licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed.
You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from Our Property. Except as permitted by copyright law, You may not modify any of the materials and You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on Our Property.
All of Our trademarks, service marks and trade names used herein (including but not limited to the Itech SLU corporate logo, the Website design, and any logos) (collectively “Marks”) are Our trademarks or registered trademarks or of Our affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify Our trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website, without Our prior written consent. The use of Our trademarks on any other site or network computer environment is not allowed. We prohibit the use of Our trademarks as a “hot” link on or to any other site, unless We have approved in advance the establishment of such a link. You shall not use Our name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Our judgment, imply Our endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
We reserve the right to sell, license and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights on the Website. We and Our licensors or affiliates will be entitled to retain any and all revenue generated from any sales or licenses of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or distribution rights. Nothing in the Terms obligates or may be deemed to obligate Us to sell, license or offer to sell or license any advertising, promotion or distribution rights.
We encourage a free and open exchange of information in a climate of mutual respect. You must use the Website for lawful purposes only. We reserve the right, but do not assume any obligation, to monitor Your online conduct to enforce the Terms.
Your use and access of the Website does not include any right of resale or commercial use of the Website or its Content; any derivative use of the Website or its Content; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
The Website and/or any portion of the Website may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Our express written consent.
You may not do (or attempt to do) any of the following:
You must seek and obtain Our written consent before creating any link to the Website. Deep linking is strictly prohibited. All authorised links to the Website must be to the home page of the Website, must make it clear that the Website and Our Property are distinct from the site containing the link and must make it clear that the Website is owned and/or operated by or on Our behalf. You obtain no rights other than the right to link to the Website. Further, We do not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available on Your site.
Running or displaying the Website or any information or material displayed on the Website in frames or through similar means on another site without Our prior written permission is prohibited.
You agree to not use and display the links in such a manner that is misleading, defamatory, infringing, libellous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Us. You agree to not use the links in any manner that is likely to reduce, diminish or damage the goodwill, value or reputation associated with Us. You warrant that Your site does not include any material, and does not contain links to sites displaying any material, which is harmful, pornographic, abusive, hateful, obscene threatening, defamatory, or which encourages illegal activity. Upon notice from Us, You shall promptly remove the links.
We may provide, or third parties (with consent as above) may provide, hypertext links to and/or from other internet websites or resources. The inclusion of such links on the Website is for convenience only and does not imply Our endorsement of the other site or any association with the operators of that site. We encourage discretion when browsing external sites and resources. Some sites may contain or link users to websites containing information that may be considered inappropriate or offensive. External websites may send their own cookies to You, collect data and/or solicit personal information.
Your visiting of any external sites via links from the Website is entirely at Your own risk.
We have not confirmed the accuracy or reliability of any information in external websites or resources linked or accessed via or which link to the Website. We shall not be responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, support, services or other materials on or available from such external websites or resources. We shall not be responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in external websites or resources. We shall not be responsible for, and disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to, the accuracy, validity, legality, copyright compliance, decency or otherwise of any materials or information contained in external websites or resources. We shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by the use of or reliance on any content, products, support or services available on or through any external websites or resources.
Without limiting the above, We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information You might be requested to give any third party through linked websites and You waive any claim against Us with respect to such matters.
We warrant that We will provide the Website with reasonable care and skill and substantially as described in these Terms. We do not make any other warranties about the Website or Our Property.
We are not liable to You (or any other parties) for
We are under no obligation to become involved in any dispute that You have with other users or in any incident that You are party to with other users, or that are affected by or otherwise related to the Website.
The limitations on and exclusions of liability in these Terms apply regardless of whether the liability is based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence or defamation), strict liability, breach of warranties, or otherwise.
You shall compensate Us and Our officers, agents, employees and service providers and hold Us harmless in respect of all losses, costs, proceedings, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liabilities howsoever incurred by any of Us as a result of any claim by a third party resulting from a breach or non-observance by You of any prohibition, or restriction on Your activities in relation to the Website contained in these Terms, or of any undertaking, representation or warranty of You contained in these Terms and in relation to any claim by any person in respect of matters, responsibilities or obligations that have been disclaimed by Us under these Terms.
Without limitation to the generality of the above, You agree to compensate Us and Our officers, agents, employees and service providers (who disclaim liability) in respect of claims, liabilities, costs (including legal fees), expenses, demands and damages of any nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, howsoever incurred by any of them arising out of or in any way related to:
In the event that You have a dispute with one or more other visitors, users, customers, or clients of the Website, You release Us (and Our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We may make improvements and/or changes on the Website at any time with or without notice. If the need arises, We may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
Any Content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such Content.
The Terms are subject to Our revision and changes from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after the revision and changes will mean that You agree, without qualification, to the revised Terms. Material revisions to the Terms will be indicated by an updated Effective Date at the top of this page and by a notice posted on the homepage of the Website. It is Your responsibility to remain apprised of any revisions to the Terms and to remain in compliance therewith.
Should You object to any such revisions to the Terms or become dissatisfied with the Website in any way, Your only recourse is to immediately terminate Your use of the Website. Otherwise, continuing to visit, access or use the Website after the effective date means that You agree to be bound by any and all revisions.
We may terminate the Terms and/or block Your access to the Website:
You may terminate Your use of the Website at any time.
Upon the effective date of termination or expiration of the Terms:
The termination or expiry of the Terms shall not affect any of Our accrued rights and liabilities at any time up until the date of termination.
The Website is not directed to children. Access to and use of the Website is only for those who are at least at the age of 18 years or otherwise capable of entering into and performing legal Terms. If You are younger than this, You may not use the Website.
You warrant and represent that You are at least at the age of 18 years or otherwise capable of entering into and performing legal agreements.
We shall not be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond Our reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies; epidemics, pandemics; any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labour unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. Any claim relating to, and the use of the Terms and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Georgia, USA.
Counterparts. A printed version of the Terms will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Severability. If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Headings. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such clause.
No Waiver. Our failure to act with respect to Your or others’ breach does not waive Our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Survival. Clauses 2 (Our Property), 3 (Trademarks/No Endorsement), 4 (Advertising Rights), 8 (No Warranties), 9 (No Liability), 10 (Compensation for Breach), 11 (Release), and 14 (Consequences of Termination or Expiration) shall survive any termination or expiration of the Terms.
All the Website design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2022 of ITECH SLU or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
If You have any questions or comments, please contact Us through ITECH SLU firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: February 02, 2023
California Users: California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information under the CCPA. Although we do not sell personal information, certain of our partners that collect information directly from End Users of our Apps may sell personal information. Please see Section 3 below on how to contact such partners to exercise your opt-out right.
Itech SLU, provides this privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) to explain how we or others collect, use, store, and share information about individuals in two different contexts (we refer to such individuals as “you,” “your,” and “yourself”): (1) visitors to this website located at whatplay.es and any other website on which this Privacy Notice is allowed to be posted or linked (such individuals, “Visitors”, and such websites collectively, the “Site”); and (2) End Users of Itech’s owned and operated mobile applications (“Itech SLU” or “Apps”). This Privacy Notice also explains how we enable certain third parties to collect information directly from End Users of our Apps, as well as certain choices you may have regarding how we use information about you and rights you may have to access or correct such information.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland or the United Kingdom and would like to review your rights under the EU GDPR or the UK GDPR (collectively referred to in this Privacy Notice as the “GDPR”), please go to Section 5 of this Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, you may review your rights under the CCPA at Section 7 of this Privacy Notice.
Below, we explain certain terms that we will use in this Privacy Notice that may make it easier to understand:
● SDK or Software Development Kit: An SDK is a block of computer code owned by certain Third Party Data Collectors that we can integrate with our apps to enable those Third Party Data Collectors to collect certain data, which is often useful to the mobile advertising and other data industries.
● Third Party Data Collector: A third party that (1) owns or operates an SDK that is integrated with one or more Itech SLU and (2) directly collects information from End Users of the Apps through integration of such SDK.
● Visitors: Individuals who visit or use our Site.
● End Users: Individuals who download and use one or more of the Itech SLU on their Device.
● Devices: Internet-connected mobile devices such as Apple iPhones that use iOS or Samsung Galaxy devices that use Google’s Android OS.
● Itech SLU or Apps: Mobile applications owned and operated by itech, including Whatplay.
● Advertising ID: A unique alphanumeric string randomly assigned by operating system manufacturers to each Device. Advertisers may use this ID to serve your Device more personalized advertising. Examples of Advertising IDs include iOS IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs.
● App Tracking Transparency/Opt-Out of Interest Based Ads: Features on iOS or Android Devices that allows users to disable or limit the Apps’ ability to access the Advertising ID on your Device.
Itech’s primary business is the ownership and operation of mobile applications. We also maintain websites related to the mobile applications that we offer. As described further below, we typically do not collect any personal information from End Users of the Itech SLU, but we do facilitate collection of such informationby Third Party Data Collectors. Additionally, we may collect certain personal information that Visitors to our Site may choose to provide.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services.
MODIFICATION TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. In case of doing so, we will let you know through the publication of the modified Terms on the Site, or through any other type of communication. It is important that you review the Terms when we have modified them, since if you continue to use the Services after we have published the modified version of the Terms on the Site, you will be indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified version of the Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the modified version of the Terms, then you should not use the Services. Since our Services are constantly evolving, we may modify or discontinue all or part of the Services at any time and without prior notice, in our sole discretion.
PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS The Licensed Application offers certain enhanced features of the Services that you can purchase through:
Monthly subscription: one month without ads / $2.99
Yearly subscription: one year without ads / $9.99
A description of the features associated with Subscriptions is available through the Services. You declare and guarantee that you have all the corresponding powers to use all the payment methods associated with your Payment Information. The amounts you must pay for a Transaction through the Services will be presented to you before you place your order.
If you choose to initiate a Transaction through the Services, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third party providers (APPLE) to complete your Transaction, and you agree to pay applicable taxes and fees.
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED UNTIL CANCELLATION & HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION All amounts are payable and charged: (i) for a single purchase, at the time you place your order; and (ii) ** for monthly or annual Subscriptions, at the beginning of the Subscription and since each Subscription is automatically renewed for equal periods until the moment you cancel it at the time of each renewal until you cancel it, * * using the Payment Information you provided to us. You must cancel your Monthly or Annual Subscription prior to renewal to avoid collecting amounts for the next Subscription period. You can cancel the renewal of your Subscription at any time through the configuration of your AppStore account. You will not receive refunds of amounts already paid for the current Subscription period, and you will continue to receive the requested Services until the end of your Subscription period.
If you make in-app purchases, the app store provider's terms and conditions / EULA applicable to app purchases will also apply. You can learn more about how you can disable and / or manage in-app purchases using your device under the terms and conditions / EULA of the app store provider.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to replace or repair the relevant In-App Purchase or are unable to do so within a reasonable period of time and without material inconvenience to you, we will authorize the App Store Provider to refund an amount Until purchase cost in the corresponding application. Alternatively, if you wish to request a refund, you can do so by contacting the App Store provider directly. You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes are handled by the App Store Provider from whose platform you downloaded the application and are governed by the App Store Provider's terms and conditions / EULA. If you have problems related to payment with in-app purchases, you should contact the app store provider directly.
The Products transferred through the Service are licensed, not for sale, for use exclusively under the terms of this license.
A. Information We Collect Through Our Apps
We do not directly collect personal information from End Users of our Apps. However, we may collect or receive certain aggregated, deidentified, or anonymous data related to usage of our Apps, primarily for the purpose of troubleshooting problems, reviewing how our Apps are being used by End Users, and other analytical or internal purposes. A full description of our use of this data can be found in Section 4 below. Additionally, we enable certain third party vendors to collect aggregated, deidentified, or anonymous information regarding usage of our Apps for the purpose of providing analytic reports to us, e.g., regarding the frequency and cause of one or more Apps crashing.
B. Information Third Party Data Collectors Collect Through Our Apps
a. Precise Location Information:
■ Specific geolocation of the Device, usually described by latitude-longitude coordinates compiled through GPS features of the SDK, WiFi connection information, cell tower triangulation and other methods.
■ Dwell time within or in proximity to points of interest (i.e., the length of time your Device stayed at one place).
■ Altitude, bearing, and speed.
b. Relative Location Information:
■ Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) sensors, or beacons,
■ Information obtained from the Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
■ Near-field Communication (NFC)
■ Certain third party SDKs may be capable of receiving signals from each of the above technologies that indicate the proximity of a Device. For example, certain brick-and-mortar stores use beacons that sense when a Bluetooth-enabled Device is in proximity to the beacon (i.e., when a Device user enters the store). Retail locations, sports arenas, restaurants, museums and other similar businesses may also use beacons.
c. Advertising IDs
d. Timestamps (that may include time and date)
e. Device Event Information:
■ App or system crashes
■ System crashes
■ Device settings
f. Device Usage Information
■ Type of device (e.g., Samsung Galaxy S21)
■ Operating system (OS) information (e.g., iOS 14.5)
■ System settings (e.g., enabled/disabled status for Location Services)
■ Time zone
■ Mobile carrier
■ IP address
■ Names and/or identifiers for Apps on your Device integrated with SDK
■ User agent (i.e., a characteristic string that lets servers and network peers identify the application, operating system, vendor, and/or version of the Device)
g. Network Information
■ VPN status
■ Network protocols employed
■ Device connectivity information (e.g., how a device connects to a network) and signal strength
■ Network information such as mobile network code and mobile country code
The Third Party Data Collectors who collect information through our Apps may use such information in the manner set forth in their respective privacy policies. Generally, these Third Party Data Collectors may use information collected from or about End Users or Devices to (a) to customize and measure ads in apps and other advertising; (b) for app and user analytics; (c) for disease prevention and cybersecurity; (d) for market, civic or other research regarding aggregated human foot and traffic patterns; and (e) to generate proprietary pseudonymized identifiers tied to the information collected for the above purposes.
We contractually prohibit Third Party Data Collectors from using or selling any of the SDK Data:
(i) for any unlawful tracking or unlawful surveillance;
(ii) collected from or about End Users or Devices located in the US, EEA, or UK to law enforcement agencies or to any governmental agency, to be used for a law enforcement purpose, except to the extent strictly necessary (and then redacted to the greatest extent possible) to comply with a judicial or other governmental order;
(ii) to promote any illegal product or engage in any illegal purpose; to associate any End User, Device or individual to create profiles or inferences related to social networks, health status or ailments, sexual orientation or activity, political activity or beliefs, or religious convictions;
(iii) to associate any End User, Device or individual with any venue that is related to medical care, substance abuse or rehabilitation, mental health, family planning or pregnancy (or pregnancy termination);
(iv) for purposes related to political campaigns or fundraising;
(v) to make decisions about any individual’s eligibility for employment, health care, credit or insurance, or for any other purpose that is covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act; or
● Monedata: https://monedata.io/privacy-policy/
● Outlogic: https://outlogic.io/privacy-policy/
● Umlaut: https://tacs.c0nnectthed0ts.com/policy1/data_privacy.html
● OpenSignal: https://www.opensignal.com/privacypolicy-for-crowdsourcedata
● Tutela: https://public.tutela.com/TutelaPrivacyCharter.pdf
● AppLovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy/
D. Information Itech Collects from Site Visitors
Visitors can generally browse our Site without submitting any information. However, Visitors may choose to submit information via a “Contact Us” form, through our support email addresses (email@example.com ), or other voluntary means (such as submission of a request to exercise rights under applicable privacy laws). We only collect the information that Visitors choose to provide. Please see Section 2.E below for a description of how we use such information.
We may use information we collect about Visitors to our Site or End Users of our Apps for our corporate and internal purposes, including:
As stated previously, we only collect (1) information that Visitors to our Site choose to provide and (2) aggregated, deidentified or anonymous information related to usage of our Apps (which information does not identify an individual End User or Device). We may share such information with other parties, as follows:
○ In the event we establish a subsidiary or otherwise become affiliated with another company, we may share any information that we have collected with those entities.
○ We may share information we have collected when we have a legal obligation to do so. This may include compliance with a binding court order, exercising, establishing or defending Itech’s legal rights, or those of our customers or any other third party, or in good faith to comply with the requirements of any applicable law or legal process.
○ Similarly, we may disclose any information we have collected as required to respond in good faith to legal process, including subpoenas (whether civil or criminal), court orders or search warrants.
○ We may share information to assist us in enforcing our legal rights, our Terms of Service, or other policies as applicable, or to investigate any potential violation of the same. We may also share information to investigate any potential violations of the law, to defend ourselves, our customers, or any third party from any potential harm (whether tangible or intangible).
○ If a third party seeks to acquire or actually acquires our business or assets in whole or in part, we may disclose information we have collected in connection to that transaction (including, without limitation, during due diligence that may be undertaken in advance of possible sales).
The Third Party Data Collectors who collect information through our Apps may share the information as described in their own privacy policies. Please see Section 2.C for instructions on how to access such privacy policies.
You can manage the way that we and third parties use information collected from or about you as described below:
● Go to Menu > Privacy > Button down arrow
● Turn on or off Limit Ad Tracking
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect our physical infrastructure as well as in our computer systems, databases, and communications networks. These measures are intended to protect our systems (and the information contained therein) from loss, misappropriation, misuse, alteration or disclosure. No method of electronic transmission or storage is perfectly secure, however, so we cannot guarantee the security of information we collect with absolute certainty.
Information we and our authorized third parties collect may be stored and processed by us in the European Union, the United Kingdom, and the United States. When you use the Site or our Apps, the information we collect may be stored in or (if applicable) transmitted to the United States. Privacy laws in the United States and laws in certain other countries regarding the processing of personal information may not be as robust as those in your country.
GDPR is a data protection law that applies to individuals located within the European Economic Area and Switzerland (under the EU GDPR) and in the United Kingdom (under the UK GDPR). Pursuant to the GDPR, we are required to provide certain information about the processing of “Personal Data” of users in European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland who choose to provide such information when visiting our Site. “Personal Data” generally refers to data that identifies or is capable of identifying a particular person directly or indirectly though their Device. Names, addresses, cookie IDs, Advertising IDs, and precise location information are common examples of “Personal Data.”
If you have any questions about Itech’s data practices in the context of the GDPR, you may contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The representations and information we provide below, which are applicable only to individuals located in the EEA, the UK and Switzerland, are provided for purposes of compliance with the GDPR. Please do not rely on the information below if you are not located in one of those regions. All capitalized terms used in this Section but not defined elsewhere in this Privacy Notice have the means set forth in the EU GDPR or UK GDPR, as applicable.
○ Legitimate interest. We may rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing Personal Data in some cases. We may do so when we use Personal Data for purposes of maintaining the security of our services (including to detect and prevent fraud or to facilitate the detection and correction of bugs or other errors) or use Personal Data provided by Site Visitors to respond to their inquiries. We also rely on legitimate interest when we analyze user activity on our Site or Apps.
○ Contractual Agreements. In some cases our basis for processing Personal Data is that the processing is necessary pursuant to a contractual relationship we have entered into.
○ Legal Obligations. We may process Personal Data when it is necessary for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
○ How We Retain Personal Data: We generally retain Personal Data we collect for as long as is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, dispute resolution, and to enforce our contracts. We may also retain information insofar as we have a legal or operational need to do so, for example, for purposes of auditing, corporate record-keeping, legal compliance, accounting, security and bug-prevention purposes.
○ Right to Access: You may contact us at email@example.com in order to exercise your right to access Personal Data we process as a data controller. We will respond to your request by explaining the steps you must follow to access your Personal Data after we receive your request. Because we are required to verify the identity of the individual making a request before we provide access to Personal Data, we will evaluate requests to exercise certain rights to access Personal Data on a case-by-case basis. In conducting this evaluation, we may consider both (1) the effort involved in verifying whether Personal Data that we process actually pertains to the data subject making the request – and only to that data subject; and (2) any potentially negative consequences that may result from erroneously releasing Personal Data to an individual other than the data subject. We may also limit the amount or kind of Personal Data we will release in circumstances where we believe it is likely that the improper release of Personal Data would adversely affect the privacy rights and freedoms of the data subject. We will only honor requests for access to Personal Data for which we act as a data controller, as explained more fully in sub-section (d) below. Where we act as a processor for Personal Data on behalf of another entity (for example, our customers), you may contact that company instead of Itech to make a data access request.
○ Right to Correct: You may exercise your right to correct Personal Data by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
○ Right to Withdraw your Consent or Object to our Personal Data Processing: You may use the opt-out methods described in Section 6 of this Privacy Notice to withdraw your consent for our processing of your Personal Data (when we are relying on your consent). If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your Personal Data within 30 days or fewer.
○ Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete Personal Data concerning you that we process as a controller. If you use the opt-out process described above, we will also delete your Personal Data. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we delete your Personal Data. We will provide further instructions on how you can exercise your right to deletion after we receive your email request. In certain circumstances we may keep copies of Personal Data in back-up files (or otherwise in inactive form), for certain of our internal purposes that are important to our business, including legal, auditing, accounting and billing, bug-detection and correction. We may keep such backups for as long as is necessary to fulfill those purposes.
○ Right to Make Complaints: You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of Personal Data with a relevant data protection authority. If you have a complaint, please contact us first to allow us to assist you in resolving it.
We do not intend for our Site or Apps to be used in connection with minors under the age of 16, and we do not intentionally collect data from them. If you believe that we may have inadvertently collected of any such data, please use the contact information provided in Section 9 below to let us know.
California residents have certain privacy rights pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) with respect to their personal information. “Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. If you are a California resident, this section of the Privacy Notice applies to you insofar as we have collected personal information about you (e.g., if you are a Visitor to our Site and submitted a “Contact Us” form that included your personal information). If you are not a California resident, you should not rely on the information we provide in this section as it does not apply to you. The information we provide here supplements the information we provide in the other sections of this Privacy Notice.
As required by the CCPA, we describe the personal information we collect about California residents, and the purposes for which we may use it, in the following sections:
A. Categories of Personal Information We Collect; How We Use It; and How We Share with Third Parties
We may collect the categories of personal information about you described below. The table also describes the categories of third parties with whom we may share the categories of Personal Information specified. You may exercise your Right to Access in connection with any of the Personal Information Categories in the table below.
Personal Information Category
Categories of Third Parties with whom this Personal Information is Shared
Identifiers (including name, email address, Advertising ID, and other information you choose to submit, whether in connection with visiting our Site or submitting a request to exercise your rights under the CCPA)
Visitors to our Site; individuals that submit a request to exercise rights under the CCPA
Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information (e.g., information regarding a consumer or device’s interaction with a website or application)
Visitors to our Site
B. Business Purposes for Collecting and Sharing Personal Information
Our purposes for collecting and sharing Personal Information are described below (with examples). These details are also described in our Privacy Notice:
● To Operate Our Site and Apps. We use personal information to:
a. Enhance, test, update, and verify our own data and data-related services;
b. Develop new products or services; or
c. Operate, analyze, enhance, and secure our services.
● Other Internal Business Purposes.
a. Internal Research/Compliance: We use personal information for internal research or operations, auditing, detecting and responding to security incidents, debugging, short-term and transient use, quality control, and legal compliance. Information we collect from our Site and Apps may be used for this purpose, among others.
b. Sharing for Purposes of Legal Compliance: We may share personal information with third parties for purposes of: (1) compliance with official legal process or a regulatory investigation (for example, a valid subpoena or court order); (2) enforcing our Terms of Service, this Privacy Notice, or other agreements, including investigation of suspected violations of the same; (3) responding to claims that certain content violates the rights of third parties; or (4) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of us (or our platform), our Clients, our affiliates, our agents, our platform users, or the general public. Similarly, we may share personal information with other entities to detect or prevent fraud, to prevent spam or malware, or other similar purposes.
c. Sharing In Connection With a Corporate Transaction: In the event of a major corporate transaction (such as a merger, investment, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation, or sale of some or all of our assets), we may share personal information in connection with that transaction, including for purposes of associated due diligence.
d. Sharing With Our Service Providers: We may share any personal information we collect with our service providers. Our service providers may include, for example, providers of: technology; support for our Clients; business operations; web or database hosting; billing; accounting; physical or information security; marketing and advertising; data management, validation, enhancement or hygiene; or providers that otherwise assist us with providing, developing, maintaining, or improving our Services.
e. Aggregate Information: We may use personal information to create aggregate information, or may de-identify any personal information we collect to make it such that it cannot be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate or De-Identified Information”). We may use Aggregate or De-Identified Information for any purpose, including, but not limited to, for research and marketing purposes. We may also share Aggregate or De-Identified Information with third parties, who may include advertisers or marketers, promotional partners, our sponsors, or otherwise at our discretion.
C. Rights and Choices under the CCPA
Pursuant to the CCPA, California residents have the right to request (1) that we disclose what personal information we collect from you; (2) to delete such information; and (3) to opt out of our sale of their personal information. These rights are subject to certain limitations, although you will not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights. In certain circumstances, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity and/or charge a reasonable fee to process your request, to the extent permitted by law.
○ If we have collected personal information from you, you may request that we delete such personal information. A request to delete is distinct from a request to “opt out” of our sale of your personal information. You may contact us via email at email@example.com exercise this right.
○ If you choose to exercise your right to deletion, there are certain circumstances under which we many nevertheless retain personal information as permitted by law, such as:
a. To defend against fraudulent activity directed towards our business, systems, or users.
b. To detect and fix technical issues that affect existing system functions (e.g., for de-bugging).
c. As necessary for the protection of the free speech or other rights of us (or others).
d. To assist with law enforcement requests made pursuant to lawful process.
e. For certain scientific or historical research purposes.
f. For our own internal purposes, provided they are reasonably related to your relationship with us.
g. To comply with our legal obligations.
○ Please note that we require certain information in order to provide our Site and Apps to you. If you ask us to delete that information, it may prevent you from being able to access or use our Site or Apps.
○ The CCPA grants California residents the right to request that we disclose both the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we collect, use, or sell. We will comply with such requests if we can verify them to a legally sufficient degree. You may make such an access request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CCPA Access Request”
○ To exercise your CCPA rights or learn more about how to do so, California residents may contact us using any of the following means:
a. Sending an email to email@example.com.
b. With respect to access or deletion requests
○ In certain circumstances, we may not disclose some personal information to you in response to an access request where doing so presents too great a risk to you or our business. We may also withhold such information where we cannot verify your identity in connection to such personal information.
○ In the event we are not able to comply with your requests fully for any of the reasons described above, we will still explain the reasons why we could not fulfill your request.
○ If you elect to exercise your CCPA rights, we will not deny, charge different prices for, or provide a different level of quality of goods or services for that reason.
○ We do not knowingly collect personal information pertaining to minors younger than 16 years old who reside in California. In the event we learn that we have collected personal information regarding such California residents, we will take reasonable steps to remove such information from our database (or we will obtain any legally required consents).
○ You may exercise your rights under CCPA as described above by designating an agent to make requests on your behalf. If you choose to designate an agent, we will take steps to verify both (1) your identity; and (2) that your designated agent has been authorized to make a request on your behalf by providing us with a written authorization signed by you or a copy of a valid power of attorney.
In the event we make material changes to this Privacy Notice that may affect you, we will post prominent notice of any such changes on our Site and/or Apps for not less than 30 days prior to the effective date of the changes. We suggest that you check this Privacy Notice frequently in order to stay informed of any such changes.
To ask questions about the information in this Privacy Notice or for more information about how we use information we collect, or to exercise any of the rights outlined in Section 5, you may contact us at: